Because women’s gynecologic health needs change with each stage of life, Summit Medical Center’s women’s services are designed to provide quality, compassionate care from adolescence through menopause. From annual exams to treatment for urinary incontinence, you can count on a full range of services. Summit Medical Center’s comprehensive care includes:
- Annual pelvic exams and screenings, including Pap tests
- Contraceptive counseling
- Fertility treatment options
- Urinary incontinence treatment
- Management of menopause symptoms
- Minimally invasive surgical options, including laparoscopic techniques to treat uterine fibroids, endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome, among other conditions
Summit Medical Center’s women's services doctors include gynecologists who work closely with surgeons, nurse practitioners, and other health care professionals to deliver comprehensive care that addresses a full range of gynecological health concerns.